Share Your Story
Showcase your work and engage with a community of students, educators, and industry leaders on social media.
Become Part of the Conversation
Our students and faculty are the life force of Gould’s Academy, so we can’t fully tell our story, without sharing the experiences of those who have found inspiration and forged new paths here on our campuses.
We encourage our students to become an active part of our online community by sharing their work, their success, and their day-to-day adventures here at Gould’s Academy.
How to Share Content With Us
You can share content with us using the following methods:
Method 1 – Use Tags
Method 2 – Use This Form
The form below helps us gather all the information we need to design and compose a social media post that tells a complete story.
What We are Looking For
Photos and videos are a powerful way to showcase your work and establish your identity as a professional, but only if they can be used to tell your story in a compelling way.
In order to share the media you send us, we need accurate information and creative details about you and your project. For example:
- Name of the Service.
- Describe your techniques and Process
- Share your color formula.
- Describe which products were used, and why.
- What was the name of the class or event you were attending?
- Did someone help you with this project? Who do you need to share credit with?
- How did the client react? Were they excited?
- Was this a special occasion for the client?
- Did you get the results you expected?
- What would you do differently next time?
- Did this project help you feel more confident in your work?
If you send something that doesn’t get shared within a few days, you can make an inquiry about it through this form or your instructor.